This webinar is hosted in English
Dr. Rachel A. Sale will discuss Using Student Feedback for Continual Improvement of Your Online Course
In this webinar, we will examine options for student feedback and how to use that feedback for rapid re-design of a course.
Doctor of Education
Educator with extensive faculty training experience facilitating innovative use of educational technology.
* Developed and implemented a university-wide implementation plan for the Quality Matters Program.
* Led the design team that developed courses for a new online MBA program.
* Experienced leader of the design team that provides a Quality Matters in-house review of all university online and hybrid courses prior to the launch of each new semester.
* Built an in-house department that combines training, professional development, and course design services saving the university over 25K each budget year
* Developed eLearning content for a campus-wide technology strategic plan
* Developed documentation content and represented eLearning in a Higher Learning Commission accreditation process
*Supervised two learning management system changes, both within a 90 day time frame with all courses and content moved for instructors, and both within budget.
* Experienced user and developer within Blackboard, ANGEL, Moodle, Canvas, and Desire2Learn learning management systems.
* Experienced instructional designer specializing in the development of critical thinking options and interactive student engagement.
* Certified Quality Matters Face to Face and Online Facilitator