Learn English Online (LEO) online course objective:
Learn English online through WizIQ education online with Dr. Nellie Deutsch, an experienced English language teacher. LEO is for you if you are busy or don’t wish to pay the high tuition required to learn English. Perhaps you feel that the cost of learning English in a classroom with other students is not effective. Perhaps you would like to have individual lessons, but cannot afford the cost. In LEO, you will speak, read, write, and listen and connect with other learners worldwide.
LEO is suitable for anyone who wants to develop and improve their English language skills. The course consists of recordings of live online classes, course content, discussion forums, and assignments. The course is facilitated by Dr. Nellie Deutsch, an experienced English language teacher, relationship-based mentor, and education technology expert.
At the end of 1 month of LEO, participants will take a placement test and be illegible to join a course that suits their level. There will be 5 levels:
- Beginners English
- Intermediate English
- Advanced English
- Very Advanced English
- English Lanauge Teachers
- In week 1, participants will engage in reading and listening practice. They will be exposed to grammar through watching TV, movies, online videos such as Youtube. Participants are encouraged to join Fluency MC with Jason R. Levine for English workouts.
- In week 2, participants will engage in reading, writing, and speaking practice via google drive. They will create text, PowerPoint presentations, and audio using their mics.
- In week 3, participants will do projects through Google Drive, record themselves and share their work online.
- In week 4, the focus will be on creating videos and practicing speaking using WizIQ Virtual Class.
- In week 5, participants will take placement tests to determine their levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced levels.
About Learning English Online:
In LEO, you will be able to participate in discussions, ask questions about grammar, writing, reading, listening and other areas of language learning, and to connect with other learners from around the world.
LEO is a full 1 month long workshop led by Dr. Nellie Deutsch, an experienced English teacher.
You will have a chance to access the course material as a learner and practice what you read as a learner. The more you explore, experiment, engage and exchange information with other members of the groups you join, the more satisfying the experience of learning online will be.
Success with Learning English Online requires participants to be actively involved in reading the content (tutorials) and practicing the things they learn, responding to the topics and to each others’ responses in the discussion forums, doing the assignments, asking questions, responding to others’ questions, and adding comments in the support forums.
There is a great deal of satisfaction for both the learner and facilitator in online learning. I highly recommend being involved as an active participant in this learning environment. The experience of being an active learner will not only be rewarding, but will lead you to becoming a more effective facilitator of your own online and face-to-face courses if you wish to teach in the future or are currently teaching. So, become an active participant, today.
Who should enroll?
Learn English Online is for everyone who wants to practice speaking, reading, writing, and using technology in English.
Language of instruction: English
Schedule & Syllabus
WEEK 1Week 1
WEEK 1Week 2
15 Jul - 21 Jul
WEEK 1Week 3
WEEK 1Week 4
WEEK 1Week 5
WEEK 1Week 6
WEEK 1Week 7
WEEK 1Week 8
WEEK 1Week 9
WEEK 1Week 10
WEEK 1Week 11
WEEK 1Week 12
WEEK 1Week 13
WEEK 1Week 15
WEEK 1Week 16
WEEK 1Week 17
23 Feb - 01 Mar