Moodlemoot Virtual Conference (MMVC11) - LIVE Online on WizIQ
August 17-21, 2011 : In English and Spanish
Course started: 17 Aug
The MoodleMoot will take place from August 17-21 online via WiZiQ Virtual Classroom.
The presentations will be conducted in both English and Spanish.
You are invited to join this course and access all the LIVE webinars now to ensure that you get the webinar recordings as well as access to LIVE webinars at one central place.
The topic tracks for MMVC11 are:
- Moodle for instruction and learning for blended and fully
- Teaching with Moodle in unique ways
- Online facilitation using Moodle
- Moodle tips
- Moodle communities of learning
- Research studies and case studies on teaching with Moodle
- Moodle innovations and developments
- Best practices with Moodle
- Case studies
- Innovations with Moodle, Mahara, Blended & Blended
- Online Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Action Research Projects
- Reflective Practice & E-portfolios
- New and Innovative Software
- Integration of technology into the curriculum
Each presentation will be 40 - 60 minutes long with 15 minutes for questions and answers.
Language of instruction: English
Schedule & Syllabus
WEEK 1Week 1
WEEK 1Week 2
WEEK 1Week 3
WEEK 1Week 4
30 Sep - 06 Oct